The Pulmonology department at Dispur Poly Clinic provides comprehensive care for patients with respiratory diseases. The department is equipped with advanced diagnostic and treatment facilities, as well as experienced pulmonologists who provide high-quality care to patients.
Some of the treatments and facilities provided by the department are:
- Diagnosis and management of lung diseases, including asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), interstitial lung disease, and pulmonary hypertension
- Treatment of respiratory infections, including pneumonia, tuberculosis, and bronchitis
- Diagnosis and management of sleep-related breathing disorders, including obstructive sleep apnea
- Bronchoscopy procedures for diagnosis and treatment of lung conditions
- Pulmonary rehabilitation programs for patients with chronic lung diseases
- Management of lung cancer, including diagnostic procedures and treatment planning
- State-of-the-art pulmonary function testing equipment for accurate diagnosis and assessment of lung function
- Advanced imaging equipment, including X-rays and CT scans, for diagnosis and monitoring of lung conditions
- Fully equipped bronchoscopy suite for diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Respiratory therapy services for inpatient and outpatient care
- 24/7 emergency care for respiratory emergencies
The Pulmonology Department at Dispur Poly Clinic aims to provide comprehensive and personalized care for patients with respiratory diseases, with a focus on accurate diagnosis, effective treatment, and optimal management of lung conditions.